Daily chest randomly appear all over your island, so be sure to check behind trees and other objects so you don't miss them!
There is a cave on your island that requires a Powder Keg to open. It is a part of the storyline and unlocks Clara.
The eastern part of your island - the area populated with volcanoes - is currently unavailable but is assumed to be an eventual expansion of the game.
1) Settings Menu - Quick access to in-game settings, support, and our Paradise Bay forums!
2) Achievements - View your Achievements.
3) Tree House Storage - Holds resources and goods.
4) Trade Post - Fulfill trade requests from islanders here.
5) Windmill Storage - Holds all harvested crops.
6) Experience Bar - Displays your XP level and progress.
7) Wesley’s Exports - Sell your goods to other players for Coins. (Unlocks at level 6)
8) Bazaar - Unlock recipes for trade goods and exclusive decorations! (Unlocks at level 15)
9) Gems and Coins - Get more Gems and Coins, and view your balance.
10) Docks - Fulfill trade orders with merchant captains and earn rewards! (Unlocks at level 10)
11) Seal House - Earn rewards for assisting with your friend’s dives. (Unlocks at level 20)
12) Treasure Site - Send your seal to dive for treasure! (Unlocks at level 20)
13) Friend menu - Visit your friends’ islands and assist with their dives!
14) The World Market - Buy goods from other players at The World Market! (Unlocks at level 12)
15) Build menu - Use this menu to purchase and build all your island’s mills, harvesters, and decorations!
16) Map - The Map button allows you to quickly access your World Map. (Unlocks at level 17)
- Island map with regions to unlock and their costs (click to expand) :
|Islands of Paradise Bay|