TradeFest is a week long Limited Timed trading event hosted by Horatio Jasper
Next TradeFest starts February 1st at 18h GMT.
Event Title : Welcome to the February TradeFest!
Win TradeFest and take home the Grand Prize :
TradeFest duration : 7 days and 11 hours.
Level Required to participate
You must be Level 9 or above.
February TradeFest: The Grand Prize
February TradeFest: The 7 Tiers
Chart Goal/reward by level
|Tier n°||to obtain with Horatio||Rewards|
|Lvl 0-21||Lvl 22- 27||Lvl 28-33||Lvl 34-39||Lvl 40-68||Lvl 69+||Level 9-69||Level 70+|
|3||60||80||100||140||160||160||Box of Peanuts||20|
|4||130||160||210||270||320||320||3x Primo Pet Treats||40|
|6||420||520||680||880||1040||1040|| 3x stickers:|
or 1% Silver Pet sticker
|7||660||820||1070||1390||1640||1640||The Sweetheart Squirrel||205|
|8 to 50||500||see chart below||125|
Bonus tier rewards
(Be aware that Level 40 is special; the %ages are not the same but, for clarity, they are not shown separately.)
Here are the chances of particular stickers for a sticker Bonus Tier.
|Pet||Chance of winning|
in a bonus tier (within the 10.83%)
1) Complete Horatio’s challenges to advance through the tiers and get the rewards he’s offering. When you complete these tasks, your “Current Goal” bar will increase.
2) There are 7 total tiers to complete. With each new tier, you’ll get a better reward, culminating in the Grand Prize!
3) Once you fill the Current Goal bar, tap on to collect the prize!
You can also wait for the end of Tradefest to collect them to avoid filling the Treehouse's storage.
4) Indicates your progress on the tasks you’re doing.
5) If you can’t complete a task, you can choose to cancel it and exchange it for a new task. A new one will appear after 1 hour.
6) A Gold task indicates that it takes higher skill to complete. Gold tasks are timed and you can not trash them, you must wait for the timer to expire to get a new task. They give higher points and will help you fill your Current Goal bar faster!
If you complete all of Horatio’s challenges to Tier 7, you will be rewarded with a super special prize!
Completing TasksIf you see Horatio’s icon, it means you have completed a task, and you can claim a reward!
Types of Challenges
- Type 1: Collect a certain amount of resources (Fields, Trees and Bushes, Mill Items or Wildlife).
- Type 2: Have in stock (Treehouse or Windmill) a certain amount of resources.
- Type 3: Complete a Trade Post or Dock Trade trade.
- Type 4: Complete a Timed Challenge.
- Type 5: A Mystery/Riddle Challenge*.
*The challenge may be: Harvest or Make/Collect a Recipe, a grayed out silhouette of the item is shown and you must identify it and complete the task.
Have Dock and Trade Post trades ready but hold out on trading till Horatio asks for it. Also Full Inventory Stacking, can be very useful in this Event. These can give you an edge for Timed Challenges as well as making sure your trades are used to their full advantage!
- Trade Post or Dock trade 40%
- Collect Resource Challenge 20%
- Have in stock Challenge 20%
- Timed Challenge 10%
- Mystery/Riddle Challenge 10%
Cancelling a challenge is similar to Trade Post trades, you can cancel a challenge but you must wait 1 hour to get a new one (with the possibility of paying to Rush). Except for Timed Challenges, which you must complete or wait for the timer to run out before getting a new task.
Types 1 to 3 Challenges have 3 levels of difficulty and are chosen at random:
- Level 1 difficulty: 69%
- Level 2 difficulty: 23%
- Level 3 difficulty: 8%
The Type and Level are randomly selected and the resource among the 104 possible resources (limited to the resources available at your level).
List of Resources and Silhouettes for "Mystery Item" Challenges
Past Tradefest Rewards
December 2017 : Arctic Fox, Foxy Kite, Winter Snowboard Shack
November 2017 Retro : 10x , 10x , 10x or (3x15) , Hippo River Mouth, Hippo River Body, Hippo River Drain, Stuffed Platypus, Cornucopia Decor, Turkey Kite
November 2017 : Snowy Owl, Snowy Owl Hammock, Snowy Owl Totem
October 2017: Frightful Flying Fox, Bat Jack O'Lantern, Spider Jack O'Lantern, Cat Jack O'Lantern, Ghoulish Gazebo
September 2017 Retro : 10x , 10x , 10x or (3x15) , Seal Floaty, Totem Poles, Eucalyptus Leaf Point, Eucalyptus Leaf Stem, Rescue Ring, Shark Sign
September 2017: Mountain Llama, Bountiful Barrel, Target Dummy
August 2017: Blue Dolphin, Beach Ball, Dolphin Sand Sculpture
July 2017: Tiger Shark, Tiger Stripe Tree, Orca Boat Wreck
Anniversary TradeFest (July 2017): Retro pet habitat decor (Beautiful Birdbath, Passionate Planter, Zen Garden, Zougu Fountain, Carrot Patch, Eggster Basket) and stickers for Panda, Bunny, Lovebirds and/or Rooster of the Year
June 2017: Manta Ray, Manta Rug, Manta Kite
May 2017 : Jukebox, Gumball Machine, Diner's Table
April 2017 : Baby Chicks, 6 musical eggs
March 2017 : Orange Hedgehog, Hedge-hog, Pot o' Goldenrod
February 2017 : Te Amos Flamingos, Incense Vase, Lover's Tiki
January 2017 : Kingpin Penguin, Ice Hockey, Chilled Penguin
December 2016 : Polar Brrr, Ice Sculpture, Floating Frozen Fossil
November 2016 : Wild Turkey, Cornucopia Decor, Turkey Kite
October 2016 : cancelled TradeFest, Panther can be obtained at Ghost Ship Cove, and Gnome Leaf Blower not available
September 2016 : Plaidypus,Stuffed Platypus, Sunflower Planter
August 2016 : Happy Hippo, Hippo River Mouth, Hippo River Body, Hippo River Drain
Jully 2016 : Shark, Rescue Ring, Shark Sign
June 2016 : Koala, Eucalyptus Leaf Point, Eucalyptus Leaf Stem
May 2016 : Orca, Seal Floaty, Totem Poles
April 2016 : Bunny, Carrot Patch, Eggster Basket
March 2016 : Panda, Zen Garden, Zougu Fountain
Lovefest February : Lovebirds, Beautiful Birdbath, Passionate Planter
January 2016 : Queen Crab
December 2015 : Pretty Pretty Peacock