Make it a sunny day! Complete daily challenges and earn rewards!
A new mini-game is being developed!
This mini-game is currently under beta test by a group of players chosen randomly by King.
Sunshine Challenges will be similar to Horatio Jasper's demands during TradeFest. There will be 3 panels, each one giving a challenge to be completed by midnight (1800h in Paris, other times for different countries).
Each challenge is chosen at random from more than 60 possible options, divided into 3 difficulty levels - easy, medium and hard.
Once a challenge is completed (blue check mark) you will be able to collect the reward displayed on the panel:
An indicator on the Level progress bar will show when challenges have been completed.
List of possible Sunshine Challenge types
- Harvesting from fields
- Harvesting from moles
- Harvesting from sloths
- Harvesting from turtles
- Harvesting from otters
- Collecting items from mills
- Completing Boat orders
- Completing Trade Post orders
- Earning Tradefest experience
- Placing harvesters (moles, sloths, turtles, otters)
- Planting trees/bushes
- Building mills
- Repairing special locations (e.g. World Market, Map Table etc)
- Feeding animals/pets
- Tapping wildlife
- Starting seal dives
- Making sales at the docks
- Opening caves
- Expanding Treehouse or Windmill storage
- Expanding Docks
- Buying plots of land
- Unlocking islands
- Levelling Up
- Shopping at the World Market?
- Buying items from neighbouring islands?
- Buying items at the Bazaar?