Siku is a neighbouring islander who lives on Penguin Island, and will visit your docks after you unlock his island.
At Relationship Level 10 with Siku you can place his Penguin-scope on your own island.
|Points to Next Level||40||80||160||240||400||600||1000||1400||2000||5000|
On Penguin Island:
- My name Siku means "Ice" which is fitting I suppose.
- Maybe one day I'll try to train one of these penguins to catch fish for me.
- I just love coffee! I heard you have an Arr'Bucks on your island.
- I wish we had a summer season here. I could wear shorts and go for a swim.
- I think Chef Otomo on Shoyu Island could use some of my fish in his sushi.
- I'm constantly catching everything except fish from that fishing hole over there.
- I'd catch more fish if I could swim like these penguins.
- I once heard a story about a penguin who loved bowling. Sounds fishy to me.
- Arctic Ice is the best to use in drinks, food, pretty much anything.