Sheena est un personnage apparu dans la version 2.0 du jeu.
Elle s'installe sur votre île lorsque vous achetez pour 20 000 la première parcelle de terrain située à coté du pont sur la partie volcanique. Passionnée par les animaux, elle vient sur votre île principalement pour étudier la faune - aussi bien terrestre que marine - et s'installe à proximité de l'animalerie.
Les récompenses de changement de niveau d'amitié sont entre autres des autocollants d'animaux et des gemmes.
See at Characters Levels Chart
Citations (cliquez sur "Afficher" pour les voir) =>
- Whales breathe air just like us! Some whales can hold their breath for 90 minutes.
- Crabs are decapods, which means they have 10 legs! That includes their claws.
- Just me and my animals. Truly a paradise.
- Well, the stalls are clean. Now what?
- Gorillas are herbivores, meaning they eat plants, but sometimes they'll eat bugs too!
- Where did that monkey hide my wrench?
- Hummingbirds are so maneuverable they can even fly backwards!
- Stalls cleaned. Enclosures scrubbed. Now where's my pineapple juice?
- Bears are omnivores, like people! That means they love to eat meat and plants.
- Capuchin monkeys are really smart; they can use tools and learn new skills!
- Moles eat earthworms. They can eat their bodyweight in earthworms every day! Isn't nature fascinating?
- Tapirs are actually excellent swimmers! Pretty surprising, right?
- This is my first time observing animals in a tropical setting! It's so exciting!
- A female rabbit is called a doe while a male rabbit is a buck.
- The female lion does most of the hunting for it's pride. Now that's girl power!
- The environment here is perfect for all sorts of animals!
- Finn seems to have a lot of energy. Maybe a bit too much at times.
- Keani and the rest of the islanders have been so welcoming! I'm glad I found this place.
- Wesley has been a huge help, what a nice man.
- This island offers so many great opportunities to observe sea life. It's such a treat!
- That Pike seems like he has a few stories to tell.
- Keani could cheer up a crocodile with her bubbly attitude!
- Trademaster, could you tell Finn that I'm not running a petting zoo?
- If Finn tries to ride any more of my animals...
- Tigers are the largest members of the cat family.
- The horn of a rhinoceros is made of the same stuff as your hair and fingernails!
- Did you know the red fox's scientific name is Vulpes vulpes?
- Did you know that a platypus is a mammal but lays eggs? That's just wild!
- Pike's coffee is amazing! The perfect pick-me-up before tending the animals.
- Sometimes you have to go where the animals are.
|Characters on your Island|
|Characters from Neighbouring Islands and Docks|