Use tools to discover hidden relics. Island access requires:
UPDATE IN PROGRESS...
This Island makes use of tools ( Axe, Shears and Sledgehammer), and a Powder Keg. Tools are used to remove two types of obstructions: rocks, trees and grass or walls and booby traps from the ruins. The rocks, trees and grass give gold and XP points, and a small possibility of Relic pieces. The walls and traps have a higher possibility of giving Rewards, Relic Keys and other treasures, roughly 2-3 relic pieces per refresh. There is also a cave that requires a Powder Keg to clear.
Refresh Time varies from 9h for the rocks, trees and grass to 3d10h for the walls and traps. Refresh time for the Powder Keg cave is 6d10h.
TreasuresCoins Silver Ore Iron Ore Silver Necklace
This island requires Axe, Sledgehammer, Shears and Powder Keg to reveal geodes that contain shards of relics or to find the Ancient Key which unlocks the temple treasure (It allows to open a trap and after an animation to obtain systematically a geode with a shard of relics).
It is necessary to gather all these shards of relic, a total of 30, to obtain the reward : the artifact
Some pieces have 3 shards, other 4, 6 or 8. Assemble the 6 pieces of a Relic to Earn it and move it to your island.
Available relics :
5th reward, June 9th 2017
A fully intact Relic Archer of the 13th century!
The Tyrannosaurus Rex (4th reward, February 3rd 2017)
Vault of the Jackal (3rd reward)
A pyramid with a Jackal on the top (Anubis)
Dinosaurus Rex (2nd reward)
Relic Guardian (1st reward)
There's is a beach at North-West of the Island where wildlife is masked by palms, tap on this location may make surprises ! Also Crab with chest can appear on the island (in front or on the rear beach)
Introductory texts (click "Show" to view) =>
- An island filled with ancient relics! Am I in heaven?
- Relic hunters have been telling stories about this place since before I was born.
- Can you even imagine how many treasures lurk under the surface of this island?
- I should bring Finn to Relic Ruins. He'd love this place!
- Some of the artifacts on this island are thousands of years old. Millions, even!
- These elaborate gadgets are so impressive, don't you think?
- What excellent timing. I've been itching for another project!
- Relic Ruins is such a fascinating place! I could spend years just studying the architecture!
- In times lost to history, this place was known as Antigo. These ruins date back to those days.
- Pirates and relic hunters have searched for this place for generations. Incredible, isn't it?
- What happens if you cut that rope?
- The first relic I ever unearthed was a bone our dog had buried. I had to fight her for it. I won.
- Roger and I played archaeologists as children. I used to bury him and dig him up again.
- Old things are fascinating, aren't they? Some more than others, I suppose. I've never been a fan of old milk, for instance.
- I once knew a relic hunter named Jones. He gave me this whip, actually.
- This place must be simply bursting with treasures. I can't wait to see what we unearth!
- I suspect the moles have been burrowing up under this island, pushing the relic shards to the surface.
- How do you like relic hunting, Trademaster? Exciting, isn't it?
- Each shard is part of a relic, and each relic is part of a larger artifact. Isn't this fun?
- Good heavens, there are a lot of relics here. I imagine we'll be unearthing treasures for a long time to come!
- I'll wager the moles have known about this place all along. Sly creatures.
|Islands of Paradise Bay|