Pike was mistaken for a sea monster when he was washed up on shore covered in seaweed. He completely denies being a pirate, despite all his knowledge of pirates and piracy. He is completely certain that Wesley is a terrible pirate.
When Pike's Trade Post orders and relationship level-ups are sufficient, his area upgrades with a little house with a pirate flag and his boat as a roof.
See at Characters Levels Chart
Citations (clic "Show" to see) =>
- Since I'm not a pirate, I couldn't say if there's treasure here.
- Caffeine is nature's way of sayin' 'I like ye!'
- Pike's the name, tradin's the game. And coffee.
- I'm not a pirate, I'm a simple island-dwellin', coffee-makin', ordinary bloke.
- Ahoy, Trademaster. How's the latest coffee crop?
- There's an art to good coffee, and ye might think of me as an artist.
- A day without coffee is like a day spent keelhauled from the poop deck.
- If it's pirate booty yer lookin' fer, yer lookin' at the wrong bloke.
- It's time fer coffee, matey. But then it's always time fer coffee.
- I s'pose there're worse places I could've washed up.
- Shiver me timbers! Don't sneak up on a body that way.
- I'm just a quiet old landlubber who happens to look a lot like a pirate.
- A fine day for sailin'. Too bad me boat's gone to coral...
- Mindin' me business and catchin' fish. Just an ordinary bloke doin' ordinary things.
- I'm not a pirate. Do I look like a pirate to ye? Don't answer.
- Me old mum used to say, 'Son, when life gives ye lemons, trade 'em for coffee.'
- I'm cuttin' down on coffee. Only drinkin' it on days endin' in 'Y.'
- Sometimes I think, 'Where would I be without coffee?' Home in bed, I s'pose.
- If you wanna see a smile on me face, ye'd better be pourin' me some coffee.
- As me old mum used to say, 'Behind every great man is a considerable amount o' coffee.'
- The only thing better than a cup of coffee is another one. And a refill.
- First, coffee. Then some more coffee. Then we can talk.
- Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Oh, hello there, Trademaster.
- Me old mum used to say, 'There's two kinds of people. Coffee people and sleepy people.'
- It's a fine day to be an ordinary trader, don't ye think?
- Paradise Bay is as nice a place as I've seen, and I've seen more than most.
- That wee Finn is a handful, is he not? Reminds me a bit of meself as a young tad.
- The stories Finn tells! If half were true, he'd be as famous as... er...somebody. Somebody famous.
- I don't know how Keani manages Finn. I'd be up a tree.
- Not everythin' a man has done in his youth is worth rehashin' when he's older and wiser.
- You probably didn't know, but I made some unwise decisions in me younger and wilder days.
- Young Finn thinks he wants to be a pirate. Ah, to be that innocent again!
- It's a fine day to be alive and tradin' fer all yer worth, eh?
- There's naught like a good trade to start yer day. 'Cept fer coffee.
- Of all the places I might have fetched up, I'm a lucky man to have come to Paradise Bay.
- Ahoy, Trademaster. Ready to sail the Trade Post seas this fine day?
|Characters on your Island|
|Characters from Neighbouring Islands and Docks|