How to get
Pets can be adopted in a variety of ways:
- When you have the necessary quantity of stickers you can adopt them from the Pet Sanctuary. Collect the pet's stickers from these sources:
- Merchant Ships
- sometimes in daily treasure chests
- purchasing pet chests at Pet Sanctuary with (1 to 7 random stickers, not all pets available)
- sometimes at Relic Ruins
- from Bronze Chests that appear sometimes on the 3rd trade panel of Mattie, Hattie, Aidan and Nadia islets. This chest is enabled only after friendship level 5 with the islet's owner
- purchasing them using real money during some promotional sales.
- Receiving them as a reward in a TradeFest
- Receiving them as gifts after achieving the Max Relationship with George, Mai and GhostShip Captain for Golden White Pelican, Rainbow Chameleon and Phantom Parrot
Feeding Your Pets
Feed your pet their favorite foods and get rewards!
Each pet has something different item they like to eat, so tap on them to find out what foods they like.
When you tap on a pet, you will see several food options: their favorite harvested item, Simple Snacks, or Primo Pet Treats! Once you feed your pet, there will be a wait time before you can feed them again. Primo Pet Treats have a shorter wait time than harvested food items or Simple Snacks.
All food options will help increase your relationship level with your pet. As your relationship level increases, the wait time after feeding your pet a harvested item will decrease !
Collecting additional stickers from chests, trade boats, and dives allows you to upgrade your pet’s rank.
Increasing your pet’s rank will raise its maximum relationship level. At the first rank, your pet’s maximum level will be 5. At the second rank, your pet’s maximum level will be 10. At the third rank, your pet’s maximum level will be 15.
Primo Pet Treats
Quickly level up your pet’s relationship level with Primo Pet Treats!
If you feed these to your pet, they’ll show you their love by giving you rewards.
Primo Pet Treats are available through dives, or as rewards from feeding, daily treasure chests, and other sources. These give a considerable amount of XP for your pet’s relationship level.
Here is a list of the pets and their favorite foods:
Feeding and Relationship Levels
When you feed an animal, changes in its Friendship level and nap time (time between 2 feedings) differ depending on the food used (Primo, Snack or favorite) and its rank (see Pet Sanctuary).
|earned when feeding|
|Rank unlocked at Pet Sanctuary||1||2||3|
|With favourite food or Friendly Treat||25||150||400|
|With Primo Pet Treats||250||1500||4000|
|The Kraken with a Ship in a Bottle|
The Tortoise Oasis with Seaweed Soup
|Pet Favorite Food Nap Times (except Primo Pet Treats)|
|for next level||100||500||1200||2400||3600||4800||6000||7800|
|for next level||11000||14200||17500||20000||24000||30000||0|
Pets should always drop: 10-250 and 25-300 Exp (depending on relationship level). Rewards are : , Storage Upgrade Resources,... see below
Pet Rewards - Current Beta Test (including Pet Information Cards)
- At Rank 1 you may receive the Rank 1 bonus item.
- At Rank 2 you may receive the Rank 1 and/or Rank 2 bonus items.
- At Rank 3 you may receive the Rank 1 and/or Rank 2 and/or Rank 3 bonus items. You may sometimes also receive a Prestige Star or Primo Pet Treats.