Merchant Trader who resides on Chameleon Cove, which is home to the Rainbow Fruit. Mai also sells Seaglass, Cloth, Lemon,
Mai captains a very small boat, filled with exotic fruit for trade.
Mai appears to be of Asian descent. Her black hair is kept half-up in a small pony tail. She appears to be wearing a yellow top (only her head is shown).
|Points to Next Level||30||50||80||120||400||600||1000||1400||2000||5000|
As Merchant Trader at Docks:
- It's a fine day for trading, don't you think?
- Hello, there! Your little seaport is looking lovely!
- Everyone's talking about Paradise Bay!
- I'm in the market for a few specialty items. I'm hoping you can help me...
- Paradise Bay, at last! I can't wait to do some trading!
On her Island :
- Isn't Chameleon Cove the loveliest place? Of course I love your island, too.
- A few of my favorite things? Rainbows, kittens... Rainbow kittens! And chameleons, of course.
- What's pink, blue, red, orange, green, yellow, purple and turquoise? A chameleon!
- Chameleons make excellent pets. I have dozens of them. In all colors!
- Why do chameleons live on Chameleon Cove? Maybe because we named it after them.
- Paradise Bay is amazing. Also wonderful and marvelous. Oh, and delightful.
- I guess there are things I could be worrying about. I just really like being happy a lot better.
- Chameleons live in trees, and they love to swim. Me, too! The swimming, not the part about the tree.
- Isn't Finn sweet? Okay, not sweet exactly, but he has many fine qualities. I'm sure he does.
- You're such an excellent Trademaster. I really don't know how this place got along without you.
- Roses are red, chameleons are blue...no, green...no, yellow...no, red...Oh, I give up.
- My little island is perfect. And remarkable. Did I already say perfect?
- Pike is the dearest man, don't you think? Some people think he's gruff. Silly, huh?
- All my friends who aren't chameleons live on other islands, but why be sad about that? I can visit!
- Rainbow fruit is one of my favorite things. Colorful, delicious, and loaded with vitamins!
- I'm writing a book on all the uses for Rainbow Fruit. Maybe George can help me.
- Without Keani, we'd never make a success of Paradise Bay. And you, of course!
- I'm happy about a lot of things. Like the fact that chameleons don't eat Rainbow Fruit.
- Am I this happy all the time? Well, sometimes I'm asleep.
- Friends, chameleons, all the Rainbow Fruit I can eat—of course I'm happy!
- Thanks for helping me with my trades, Trademaster. You are one of my favorite things.
- Chameleon Cove isn't very big, but there are plenty of things here to trade. Look around.
- Things that make me happy? Sleeping under the stars and a trade that's good for everyone.
- What makes me happy? The ocean, seashells, and nice folks like you, Trademaster.
- What a simply stunning day! Just like most every other day!